Facebook just announced an all-in-one business manager named Business Suite, and it’s the feature that many small businesses have been looking for.
Business Suite can do a lot of things – let’s see what it can do for you:
- You can see messages and notifications from Facebook and Instagram in the same place. Business Suite lets you manage your messages between both Facebook and Instagram in one place, which is useful for businesses that have a lot of back-and-forth with customers.
- Draft and schedule posts. You’ll be able to draft, schedule, and publish posts to both Facebook and Instagram from Business Suite.
- Get cross-platform insights. Facebook says that Business Suite will provide access to reach, engagement, and post-performance statistics across both Facebook and Instagram.
The Business Suite update wasn’t the only thing we got from Facebook yesterday, though. The company also released a survey of small businesses that provides some insights into how the pandemic is affecting sales. Here were a few of the biggest insights:
- Almost half of the small businesses are making more than 25% of their sales through online channels. E-commerce just continues to grow, and the survey from Facebook shows just how integral online sales have become for many small businesses.
- Digital sales are at an all-time high – but you probably knew that. Still, 38% of SMBs surveyed on Facebook made more than 50% of their sales through digital channels in the last 30 days, which is a significant number.
These numbers are strong signals that e-commerce is going to become more integral to our society than ever.